More advanced coupon functionality
1) The problem → Stripe supports all of the coupon types I need, but Memberstack does not.
2) Why is this important → There are situations where it makes sense to create custom coupons with varying lengths and parameters. Useful for promotions, comping a customer's bill, sales, etc.
3) What's your plan B → Add a credit to Stripe, ask the person to signup for plan, refund, and then apply the coupon in Stripe, etc.
4) Possible solutions we could build for you →
Let me do everything Stripe let's me do Including:
- percent_off or amount_off
- duration, once, forever, or repeating
- redeem_by, the latest date at which this coupon can be applied to customers
- applies_to, limits the items in an invoice that the coupon can apply to, but does not add restrictions to subscriptions
marked this post as