Purchase One-Time Membership multiple times
1) The problem → I need members to be able to purchase one or more of my products multiple times. 2) Why is this important → I would like to offer functionality based on the number of purchases, much like a pay-as-you-grow business model 3) What will happen if this goes unsolved → I will need to use a workaround where. Members have to purchase the plan one time, then use a Stripe link for subsequent purchases which requires my Members to input the payment details again. This is not desirable. 4) Possible solutions → Not sure
Bulk delete members
1) The problem → I regularly need to bulk delete members who A) should have never had accounts in the first place (spam) B) No longer need access C) Are test members or D) have asked to have their data erased. 2) Why is this important → GDPR and it takes forever to manually delete members 1-by-1. 3) What will happen if this goes unsolved → Will need to ask the Memberstack team to manually delete them, hire a virtual assistant to delete them one-by-one, or build a custom solution. 4) Possible solutions → I want to filter - select all or some - and delete right from the members page. A means via the API to filter and delete members programmatically.
Update Stripe Payment Integration (iDeal)
1) I use Stripe (which has an integration with iDeal payments) but Memberstack does not. 2) This is important because credit cards are not used a lot in Europe. My customers either don't have them or aren't willing to use them. 3) My current workaround is making separate invoices for clients that need this. 4) Please enable iDeal payments w/ Stripe.
Google Social Login, but without the popup
I'm integrating Memberstack into some browser/desktop app stores. Having social logins would be great, but all the popups cause trouble. Can we get a configuration option that uses the ux_mode=redirect (not ux_mode=popup) for Google social logins? https://developers.google.com/identity/sign-in/web/reference#gapiauth2clientconfig
Show password existence in Admin API Retrieve Member response
Currently a user may sign up with a Social Login and then may set a password later using a custom profile form. It would be great to see in the Admin API Retrieve Member response if a password exists or not.
Show Social Login connections in the Admin API Retrieve Member response
Currently a user may or may not sign up with a social login (Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn, etc.). The existence/nonexistence of this social login is currently not visible in the response of Retrieve Member in the Admin API.
Use Memberstack on multiple sub-domains
1) The problem → I can only use Memberstack on one website / domain. I don't want members to have to log in every time they switch websites. A portion of my content lives on another website/subdomain/CMS. 2) Why is this important → My CMS isn't on my main marketing site (where people log in) and I really don't want to give up my CMS. It's core to my value prop. 3) What's your plan B → Leave half of my content "unlocked" or move all of my content into a single domain. 4) Possible solutions we could build for you → I love love it if a session carried over between domains. So, a member could log in on mywebsite.com and then access content as a logged in member on app.mywebsite.com . Both websites would have the same Memberstack script installed.
Integration: Referral Programs
1) The problem → I want to give each of my members the opportunity to have their own shareable link so they can invite their friends and family to access functionality on that member-specific page while tracking link clicks, views, etc. 2) Why is this important → This is a missed opportunity for me to multiply and scale my member base. If every 10th person got me 1 member, I would increase my members by 10%. 3) What's your plan B → N/A 4) Possible solutions we could build for you → Deep integration with some third-party apps that do referral systems Build it into Memberstack.
Passwordless Authentication (Email magic links)
1) The problem → Having a password field adds extra steps and more friction to the signup process. 2) Why is this important → People easily create accounts by creating passwords later. 3) What's your plan B → They could use https://help.memberstack.com/en/articles/3930198-passwordless-signup-workaround to make it work. 4) Possible solutions we could build for you → Allow somebody to create an account, basically passwordless signup. Keywords: magic link, OTP, email authentication
Cancel Membership link
I would like to be able to add a button on my site that makes it easy for a member to cancel their membership. This could be something like #/ms/cancel-membership that is only shown to logged-in members. https://forum.memberstack.io/t/cancel-membership-button-or-link-in-webflow/163